Call us anytime
Our staff are happy to answer any further questions you may have. Call 087 9962345 or complete the form below.
How Far Is It From Dublin ?
Portlaoise is located approximately 45 minutes from Citywest. Rinuccini is located on the Dublin Road with immediate access to the motorway. There are no traffic lights between Rinuccini and the M50.
What transport links are available in Portlaoise?
Portlaoise is located at the centre of the motorway network. The Dublin-Cork and the Dublin-Limerick motorways intersect in Portlaoise and, currently, you can travel from your new home onto the motorway and from there journey (by motorway) to Belfast, Cork, Limerick or Galway.
Trains travel regularly to Dublin and Cork from Portlaoise; timetables are available on www.irishrail.ie. Rinuccini is just a six-minute drive from the train station.
The Red Cow ‘Park and Ride’ facility is only a 50-minute drive from Rinuccini.
What facilities/amenities are located in Portlaoise town?
Portlaoise is the capital town of Laois and offers a host of facilities, services and amenities.
• Roll ‘n’ Bowl bowling alley and entertainment centre
• Odeon cinema
• Numerous pubs and night clubs
• Four-star Heritage Hotel
• Town Parks, on the Timahoe Road and Ridge Road
• Nearby, you will find,the Grand Canal in the picturesque village of Vicarstown and the scenic beauty and walks of the fabulous Slieve Bloom mountains, also renowned for its traditional culture and story telling festivals.
• Kavanaghs comedy club is a must visit on the Main St.
• Dunamaise Theatre and Arts Centre
• Internet cafés
• For children and teenagers there are well established drama groups, youth clubs and a highly rated Laois School of Music
• Of course Portlaoise is only 5 minutes away from the world renowned Electric Picnic festival in the nearby village of Stradbally
• Portlaoise Leisure Centre
• FAI Centre of Excellence for budding soccer stars
• Portlaoise GAA – catering for football, hurling and camogie
• Portlaoise Rugby Club
• Portlaoise Soccer Club
• Portlaoise also caters for a range of alternative and minority sports. It has a thriving Trinity Triathlon club, three indoor swimming pools, all-weather pitches, MMA clubs, a Ben Dunne Gym basketball and boxing clubs, and even a surf club!!
• The nearby Rivers Nore and Barrow as well as the Grand Canal are an angler’ paradise.
How many schools are in the area?
Rinuccini is located close to both primary and secondary schools . There are a number of creches close by also.
What amenities exist nearby?
Rinuccini is located on the Dublin Road just a minute from J16 off the M7 mororway. There are both Primary and Secondary schools just a minutes drive away. Portlaoise town centre and all the amenities it has to offer are within easy reach.
Where are the crèches located?
A crèche exists within a few minutes walk. For a complete list, please ask our sales team.
What parking facilities are available?
Each property in Rinuccini comes with it’s own designated parking space(s).
Who maintains the green space?
The managemant company will maintain the open spaces and communal areas associated with the apartments.
How are houses & Apartments heated?
Mains gas is supplied and fitted to an A-Rated modern modulating and condenser boilers to obtain 90.4% efficiency.